"This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS.
We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it.
I signed my daughter up for a trip to DC in Oct 2011 and paid $75--the trip is for May 21, 2012.
I paid nothing else and considered the trip cancelled, knowing they would keep the $75 for cancellation penalty. No Problem.
In MARCH 2012 Julie, one of their reps kept calling me to change my mind and send my daughter on this trip and PAY MORE of the $900 trip fee.
Finally I gave in (they know how to make you feel guilty about not doing everything you can for your child) and gave them $250 on March 21st 2012.
Then I had a medical emergency (retina detachment) March 29 --8 days later....and formally cancelled the trip in writing--that took about 3 attempts of mailing, faxing, calling and emailing then they finally responded that they had 'received' the notice.
They refuse to refund the $250 they took on March 21st. That's a hefty penalty for 8 calendar days of taking my money.
I am very disappointed that my daughters private school works with this company.
MY ADVICE: DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR ONGOING DIRECT CALLS AND SOLITATION begging you to let your child 'be with ALL of her other friends on this great educational trip"
YOU CAN HUNT ALL OVER THE WEBSITE and good luck finding the fact that you are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled in the Full Refund Program for $150...you will NOT get a refund even if you are in the FULL REFUND PROGRAM. It doesn't matter that THEY SOLICIT YOU to restart the program 6 weeks before the trip.
I am reporting this company to the BBB, State Attorney General and of course to my private school AND EVERY WEBSITE I CAN FIND.
Parents need to protect other Parents.
PARENTS BEWARE. AVOID THIS COMPANY.
Lisa 704-363-3333 You can call me with any questions.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Educational Trips For Students
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay. (Man was we wrong) After..."
- "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..."
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one. Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty. A young man came to my door wearing..."
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."