They are harassing me. They call every week and leave a name and number, but not what they are calling about. I only know it's them from caller ID. Only a disreputable business would be that sneaky.

I have never asked for their info. If it's anything like last year, they will continue for another few months.

Obviously their product isn't any good or they wouldn't have to pull this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Worldstrides. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Worldstrides to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Worldstrides for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Worldstrides?

Comments

Yes, that is the business model of the company. They call schools over and over again until they reach a teacher. I spoke to a rep, and she told me they are even instructed to call the teacher at home.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1292645

Wander of minority kids in any of the pictures